InfoFlow Enterprise Collaboration Software
InfoFlow Enterprise Collaboration Software was developed for teams, enterprises, knowledge workers, businesses, and larger corporations. InfoFlow's aim is to connect people and information and to achieve higher productivity at the workplace as well as higher levels of job satisfaction.
In today’s knowledge era, knowledge is power. As a business owner you’ll want your employees to have access to the latest information. So much time and money is wasted unnecessarily when:
1. Employees are not aware about each other’s expertise and knowledge
2. Employees are not provided with an easy way to share information
3. Information access is complicated and therefore mostly avoided
The results are often:
1. Re-inventing the wheel: information is generated and replicated many times. This is not only costly but also ineffective
2. Problems can’t be solved because employees are not aware of the existence of certain field specialists within the same company
3. Information is categorized in ways that become impractical over time. Re-categorization is often too expensive if a lot of information has been accumulated
4. Information is inaccessible because it is distributed in complicated file systems and databases.
5. All of the above cause delays and unnecessary waste of resources.
FastNeuron InfoFlow Enterprise Collaboration Software
InfoFlow is the knowledge and information management solution for individuals, small businesses, as well as large enterprises. It combines several types of software together to give you incredible flexibility and time-saving possibilities:
1. Connectionist software: InfoFlow Enterprise Collaboration Software puts Artificial Intelligence to work for you and allows you to create screens, enter information, and connect everything to anything. By creating connections between entities you can store knowledge in the form of relationships. For example: “Paul “ [individual] is the spouse of “Donna” [individual]. The connection “is the spouse of” is a user-defined reference, you can chose from existing reference types or simply create your own. In addition, unlike any other software package available today, you’re not limited to individuals, bookmarks, and documents. You can define any entity type you need and as many as you like.
For example, when InfoFlow is deployed as a CRM application, you can define clients, companies, leads, prospects, friends, etc. You can categorize individuals and things and interconnect them in any way you like.
For example, you could add to the system that Bill Clinton reads “Psychology Today” using the following advanced linkage screen:
You can stipulate his friendship with Barack Obama in a similar fashion:
2. Collaboration: InfoFlow provides a communication platform in the Facebook, Myspace, and Linked-in style.
Find colleagues when you need them using a simple search and intelligent directory function. Who’s the expert on “ascorbic acid treatment”? It’s just a click away and you’ll instantly see his/her teammates, groups, documents, bookmarks, etc.
The following shows how Barack Obama can be linked to other entities in the system. In blue you see hyperlinks which connect you directly to the entity:
Just click on “swimming” and see instantly who else has the same hobby. Similarly you can click on FastNeuron Inc. and see the company profile and its employees.
3. Social bookmarking: share bookmarks but not just using simple tags. InfoFlow Enterprise Collaboration Software is intelligent: “tags” are just empty words. With InfoFlow you can convert a “tag” to an “individual”, “company”, “article”, and whatever category you want. Instead of tagging, InfoFlow uses user-defined references. This way you can personalize the way you work with the system and find your bookmarks and any other document or entity easier.
Below is an example how the tag “golf” is easily converted to the more meaningful entity type “sport”:
Naturally if you need fine grain distinction of different types of sports, that’s no problem—just add them to InfoFlow yourself!
InfoFlow also archives a screenshot and the textual content of the website if you want. By doing that InfoFlow ensures that you archive what is important to you for eternity. As a bonus, the archived text from the website becomes fully searchable via InfoFlow full-text search engine. Soon enough you won’t need Google that much anymore!
Just install the Internet Explorer toolbar and click on “bookmark”:
By the way, using the “search” button you can search InfoFlow directly from Internet Explorer.
When you click “bookmark” you get a new screen with many options:
As you can see, InfoFlow secures the webpage screenshot and textual content for future reference. You can change the title and URL and add tags simply by clicking on the links provided or by entering new tags on the go.
Here’s the important bit: in the bottom you can “connect” this page to “Barack Obama” [the individual] and “Obama Fan Club” [a network of individuals]. How you define your groups and linkages is entirely up to you!
4. Document Management System: share documents and files (any files) and manage workflows.
Why share only bookmarks? Sure you business has more things than just bookmarks to collaborate on. You can write your own articles, upload Word or Excel documents, e-books, and whatever you have with a simple click. Naturally you can control access to the documents at any time. Again the gain of uploading your documents in InfoFlow is tenfold: full-text search, collect comments from your team members, work collectively on a document, etc.
InfoFlow can also help you manage more intricate workflows. For example, if a document is passed on from team member to team member to supervisor you can add that workflow into InfoFlow and automate it.
Another bonus of using InfoFlow: you data are safe and backed up in a central location.
Track Similar Documents and Entities:
Wouldn’t you like to see if there are similar documents in your company’s database? Check out the screen above. InfoFlow matches automatically Jerry’s address to Alejandro’s address because they share 3 tags: address, UK, and contact. But with InfoFlow you are not restricted to tags, so you can search for all kinds of similarities. For example, who likes to swim?
The above example shows that Bill and Barack both have the hobby of swimming. The aspirin addition was added in the tags to illustrate the versatility of InfoFlow and is not a statement regarding the habits and health of the President.
5. Google-style full-text search engine: find absolutely everything stored in the database
InfoFlow Enterprise Collaboration Software uses a very powerful backend search facility which can be extended to handle millions of documents and provides many features found in a typical Google search as well; however, InfoFlow uses the references you created to give you a much better search result. If you only want to search for people, documents, or whatever entity type you created, you simply select that option. Unlike Google you won’t get that many irrelevant search results thanks to the information you added to InfoFlow!
The following shows a more complex search for (Obama OR Clinton) AND research. The search here returned bookmarks that were uploaded by InfoFlow’s built-in RSS feeder:
6. Host Wikipedia-style articles
Want to share your knowledge quickly on the intranet or quickly jot down an idea? Write a small (or larger) article directly into InfoFlow using its full featured rich-text editor! You can also link your article to other InfoFlow entities (people, documents, articles, or user defined type etc.).
7. Write blogs
Blogs are another option available everywhere. Add a blog to your personal profile, to a project page, or anywhere else you like using the rich-text editor shown above.
8. Comment on anything
Getting feedback from colleagues is very important. In addition, sometimes you may want to comment on ideas and use the comments screen as a note book. It’s up to you and InfoFlow provides the functionality everywhere using the rich-text editor shown above.
9. Track visits
Do you want to see how popular your article or profile is and who read it? InfoFlow provides this info to you so you can contact the person directly if need be.
10. RSS-in feed
Are you tired of reading all these irrelevant RSS feed messages? InfoFlow downloads them for you and takes a screenshot of the web page as well. Because InfoFlow archives the textual content of RSS messages, such as news for example, you don’t need to read or check these messages: you simply use InfoFlow’s search to find whatever you’re interested in. The messages are archived automatically so you won’t miss anything either.
The following shows how easy it is to add a new RSS reader. With two clicks you can set up a new RSS reader for CNN U.S. news, just paste the http link to the RSS feed:
11. Powerful backend database
As the knowledge stored in InfoFlow Enterprise Collaboration Software gets larger you’ll want to be able to grow InfoFlow as well. The good news is that InfoFlow is based on Oracle, the most powerful database available to organizations of all sizes as well as individuals. InfoFlow can be deployed on clusters so your business gets the performance it needs and deserves!
Benefits for Users
1. Organize information freely, not just with hierarchical categories
2. Re-organize information without moving or deleting entries. You don’t like your old categorization or need several alternative ways to find your data? No problem! With InfoFlow you can group your files, documents, etc in many different ways by referencing them.
3. Search documents, blogs, bookmarks, wiki articles, and any other file type in full-text using the built-in Google-like search engine
4. Organize your knowledge and articulate your ideas. Write Wikipedia-style articles or blogs for future reference.
5. Keep track of complex information. How would you solve this problem: you need to enter into the system that your existing customers Paul and Anna have a daughter called Emma, who attended Harvard University, and her friend Abraham at Harvard is interested in Xorbis, your company’s product. You want to find out who else is interested or could be interested in Xorbis based on Abraham’s profile and your product’s profile. Most software packages will not be able to process such information. However, InfoFlow allows you to easily enter all these relationships and then match the two (the individuals and your product) with a simple search using the information and the links you created!
Benefits in an Organization
1. Find colleagues with similar interests, expertise, hobbies, or any other characteristic
2. Find colleagues who worked on similar documents or projects or have similar bookmarks
3. Find colleagues who use similar tags
The above shows a dashboard screen showing recent activities, such as group memberships and bookmarking activities. The recent tags are also shown as a crowd or list.
4. Share information. By sharing information collectively you can save a lot of time. Upload you newest telephone list and have your teammates access it anytime.
5. Work collectively. Upload documents and automate workflows. Have your colleagues change or comment on your document. Make your document fully searchable and findable by your teammates.
6. Share easily. Use a Microsoft style access control. You can define read, write, or full control permissions within each particular entity in the system individually if you want.
7. Integrate all your company knowledge sources. Knowledge can be stored by people but also via automatic means. You can import existing data into InfoFlow using importer modules (such as RSS feed or external database connections) and make that information available, findable, and connectable inside InfoFlow.
8. It's easy to learn. The look-and-feel of InfoFlow can be customized to follow your organization’s web style guide, which not only makes the system appear like your existing systems but also makes it easier for your teams because it is based on a familiar format.